CELEBRATE This Week: LXXIX
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter. Check out the details here. Celebrate This Week goes live on Friday night around 10(ish). Consider it as a weekend celebration. Whenever it fits in your life, add your link. Please leave a little comment love for the person who links before you.
- I celebrate palm trees and ocean waves.
- I celebrate having a lifelong friend, the kind of friend who is still your best friend even if you lost touch, the kind of friend you know you’ll never lose touch with again.
- I celebrate a family who loves and loves and loves.
- I celebrate a solid marriage.
- I celebrate people who will care for our kids.
- I celebrate time to sit still.
- I celebrate you. It’s special having people to celebrate alongside.
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.