CELEBRATE This Week: XLVI
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter.
- Beyond notebook decorating day, how do writers take ownership of their notebooks? Once we open the covers, how do the pages fill up with meaning and purpose for a whole entire classroom of unique and independent writers?
- How can I help teachers believe in their students?
- How does organizing cross country pasta dinners and running kids and cleaning and laundry and running kids some more add up to my big dream of being a writer about faith and adoption and parenting?
- What does it mean to be under the authority of Christ?
- Should I put just one color of mums in my planters or a variety of colors?
- How do I love more when I’m exhausted and annoyed?
- What does it look like when “love does” in my corner of the world?
- What kind of system will allow me to document my conversations and remind me to follow up with people?
- What kind of commitment do I want to make to social media?
- How can Story connect home and school lives? How can I be the fuel for starting these connections.
I’m looking forward to celebrating with you today. Happy Saturday!
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.