CELEBRATE This Week: XXXVII
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter.
- Getting spoiled at the Choice Literacy Writing Retreat. I can’t even put words to what it is like to have time and space to write, while being surrounded by other writers who just understand the process and the work and field of education.
- I’m turning 37. In all of the excitement I think only my parental units remembered!
- Hannah’s 4-H project — an adorable dress for her doll — is complete. Hannah says she’s never going to sew another stitch in her life. We’ll see.
- Ball tourneys start today. This is bittersweet. We love baseball and softball, but will also love reclaiming our afternoons and evenings.
- I love the way Sam always finds fun. Here are two shots from Friday that capture his playfulness. Someone promise me he won’t outgrow this.
|“Let’s take a selfie while we wait, Mom.”|
“I love it when you spray me with shivery cold hose water! Do it again!”