CELEBRATE This Week: XXXIV
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter.
- We have a court date for J.’s adoption! It’s been a long process (since January 2013), but we are happy how things are working out and thankful to be officially a forever family on paper by the end of the month!
- Sam and I spent his last day of school together on a field trip. It was a very good day to be a mom.
- All-Write is going to be here before we know it! I’m looking forward to the Wednesday Pre-Conference dinner almost as much as the institute! If you want to join us on Wednesday sign up here — everyone is welcome!
- School is officially out!
- Due to #4, I get to write more!
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.