CELEBRATE This Week: XXXIV
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! Share a link to your blog post below and/or use #celebratelu to share celebrations on Twitter.
- We have a court date for J.’s adoption! It’s been a long process (since January 2013), but we are happy how things are working out and thankful to be officially a forever family on paper by the end of the month!
- Sam and I spent his last day of school together on a field trip. It was a very good day to be a mom.
- All-Write is going to be here before we know it! I’m looking forward to the Wednesday Pre-Conference dinner almost as much as the institute! If you want to join us on Wednesday sign up here — everyone is welcome!
- School is officially out!
- Due to #4, I get to write more!