CELEBRATE This Week IV
It’s real. Celebrating Writers is more than a computer file. It is a book. It’s been fun welcoming it into the world. One of the elementary schools in my district welcomed it with Kool and the Gang, flowers, and breakfast pastries. The All-Write Consortium smiled and applauded its arrival. A few friends have squealed and doted over the cover. Andy and the kids added a veggie pizza to the order tonight, just to celebrate a little around here. Next week Stenhouse is hosting a blog tour. It’s fun and sweet to celebrate the arrival of a new book.
- Tugging words until they play on the page and surprise me.
- Making sense of my corner of the world.
- Flair pens.
- Coffee and sweet cream.
- A seven year old writing buddy who brings his own notebook to the couch on Saturday mornings.
- Getting out of cleaning bathrooms. (Andy does this job while I collect words.)
- iTunes Radio.
- Writing Groups. (Yes, there is more than one.)
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.