CELEBRATE This Week IV
It’s real. Celebrating Writers is more than a computer file. It is a book. It’s been fun welcoming it into the world. One of the elementary schools in my district welcomed it with Kool and the Gang, flowers, and breakfast pastries. The All-Write Consortium smiled and applauded its arrival. A few friends have squealed and doted over the cover. Andy and the kids added a veggie pizza to the order tonight, just to celebrate a little around here. Next week Stenhouse is hosting a blog tour. It’s fun and sweet to celebrate the arrival of a new book.
- Tugging words until they play on the page and surprise me.
- Making sense of my corner of the world.
- Flair pens.
- Coffee and sweet cream.
- A seven year old writing buddy who brings his own notebook to the couch on Saturday mornings.
- Getting out of cleaning bathrooms. (Andy does this job while I collect words.)
- iTunes Radio.
- Writing Groups. (Yes, there is more than one.)