Ahh…internet service! Ours was zapped by lightening last Friday and won’t be fixed until later this week.
I just drove five hours to arrive at a secluded little place in the middle of big trees. It’s a Choice Literacy Writing Retreat. “What exactly are you doing, Mom?” Hannah asked before I left.
“Writing Camp,” I responded.
“Lucky,” she said.
Lucky, indeed. I think it only fitting to begin the retreat with a blog post. In the next three days I’ll have lots of time and space to write. What are my plans? The list is long.
- The odds and ends that need compiled to finish Celebrating Writers.
- An annotated list of 50 articles to write for Choice Literacy.
- Two articles written.
- Blog posts for the first couple of weeks in August for Two Writing Teachers.
- My query letter plus first 10 pages ready-to-go (again).
- A handful of notebook entries.
- Some sitting + thinking. + imagining.
|Click on the image to read more slices
at Two Writing Teachers.
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.