Ahh…internet service! Ours was zapped by lightening last Friday and won’t be fixed until later this week.
I just drove five hours to arrive at a secluded little place in the middle of big trees. It’s a Choice Literacy Writing Retreat. “What exactly are you doing, Mom?” Hannah asked before I left.
“Writing Camp,” I responded.
“Lucky,” she said.
Lucky, indeed. I think it only fitting to begin the retreat with a blog post. In the next three days I’ll have lots of time and space to write. What are my plans? The list is long.
- The odds and ends that need compiled to finish Celebrating Writers.
- An annotated list of 50 articles to write for Choice Literacy.
- Two articles written.
- Blog posts for the first couple of weeks in August for Two Writing Teachers.
- My query letter plus first 10 pages ready-to-go (again).
- A handful of notebook entries.
- Some sitting + thinking. + imagining.
|Click on the image to read more slices
at Two Writing Teachers.