CELEBRATE This Week: XXII
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! For more information, check out the CELEBRATE This Week page. Please use #celebratelu to share.
A short list…
- Michigan Reading Association annual conference is happening right now. I’m loving the #MRA14 tweets. Make sure to follow (and join) the conversation!
- Sam’s first Pinewood Derby race is today. I can’t wait to see how his sparkly blue car holds up in the race. He has especially enjoyed using the Dremel tool.
- Steph won their last basketball game of the season, clenching an undefeated record.
- Hannah competed in a band concert. She is happy to have returned to the clarinet section after a short stint in the trombone section (where she would sit close to a cute boy). Andy and I are happy she has learned an important lesson: A cute boy is never-not-ever a good basis for making a decision.
- I started playing the guitar this week. I never thought I’d be so excited about getting calluses!
Can’t wait to read your celebrations! Link-up below. document.write(”);