CELEBRATE This Week XXI
I’m glad you are here to celebrate! For more information, check out the CELEBRATE This Week page. Please use #celebratelu to share.
- I’m loving all of the stories being told this month. Thank you for sharing yours.
- I’m humbled and feeling lots of love because people have told me my words have impacted them. As Andy pointed out, “It must really mean something if people make an effort to get in touch with you without comments.”
- I’m celebrating working with Colby as his students produced remarkable infographics. Colby makes me believe instructional coaches make a difference.
- I’ve worn nail polish for three weeks in a row.
- Our kids have Saturday school today, so Andy and I are going out just the two of us. I love getting to hang out with him.
Can’t wait to read your celebrations! Link-up below.
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.