what SALT taught me
- It’s subtle but powerful.
- A little goes a long way.
- It’s always available.
- Its taste is predictable.
- It goes with everything — sweet and sultry.
- It brings out other flavors.
- It preserves.
Really, it’s everything I want to be in life. I want to be ordinary and subtle and preserve stories.
It’s exactly how I want to interact with others. I want to bring out the best in others, be available and predictable, and get along with everyone.
I want to make an impact.
It was a perfect little word for 2012. In fact, it’s so perfect that I’m adding to my mantra