2015: Steph Timeline
- Cosmic bowling, basketball, volleyball, cross country.
- Annual trip to Kings Island and fast passes to ride the rides over and over.
- The girls started to enjoy shopping together.
- Board games, bike rides, puzzles and reading together
- Stephanie loves to sing, and she has a beautiful voice.
- Stephanie was baptized in December.
Things were always harder than they needed to be at home. Stephanie fought about the chores; she fought about when to shower; she made life difficult.This year, however, there were small slivers of getting along. We could trust the four kids to be home alone every now and then. They really loved being home alone together.
We thought things might be okay.
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.