Don’t forget these gifts!
- What to do when students have nothing to write: Finding Topics: A Guide for Teachers (my second ebook). Elsie tweeted, “Just out! A fabulous guide for teachers. Help students who have nothing to write about.”
- A True Confession about Grading Student Writing (my first vlog): JUMP IN: Great Teaching Begins in the Pool (my first ebook from Spring 2016)
- What to say in a writing conference: Video Training: 3 Secrets to Powerful Conferences and a PDF of my Conference Question Cheat Sheet. Jennifer Court left this comment, “You have provided quick and meaningful information to implement into classrooms with easy steps. I appreciate that what you have suggested could happen tomorrow in any classroom.”
- Teach students to think in parts: 5 Storyboard Templates
- Quick & Meaningful Writing Assessment: A mini-course on Happy Teaching with Ruth Ayres. Maggie Chase said, “Ruth is down to earth, encouraging and knowledgeable about the realities and practicalities of grading students’ written work.”
- How to make student stories fun to read: Video Training: Stories Have Struggles
- How to stop hearing I CAN’T WRITE! from your students: 10 Tiny (But Mighty) Celebrations
Let's Be Email Pals!
Teaching writers doesn't have to drown us.
Enter your information to receive my free eBook, plus weekly tips and encouragement for teaching writers.